Friday, October 8, 2010

What's your favorite?

We all have them. We all love them. We can't imagine doing any job without them. What am I talking about? Our favorite tools!
It could be something as simple as your favorite squeegee handle or extension pole. Maybe it's a unique new product like the Aqua-dapter or the Screen Mouse. It could be that new pair of BootyBoots that give you that professional look when you are on the customer's new white carpeting.
Or perhaps it's a chemical that makes your job quicker and easier like Screen Magic or even that shiny new Gardiner SL-X or CL-X you've finally gotten.
Whatever it is let's talk about it. Tell me what you love about your favorite and maybe help someone else decide that it's time to try something new in their business.

3 comments:

  1. Right now my favourite window cleaning tool is my iPhone, actually. But aside from that, my waterfed system and Gardiner poles. I realised the other day that doing 4 and 5 storey buildings had become normal! I did that height the other day with my super lite and still had a number of sections in the bag. It is frankly unreal, the change pure water has made to my business and to what unthinking as a simple, straight forward job.
    Not sure if that answers the question, Tony. I also wouldn't be without my boogie boots or BOAB, if that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome John! I appreciate the feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may sound lame but my latest has to be the surgical towels. I never thought much about them but purchased a pack just for the heck of it about a month ago and was able to use a single towel to wipe down an entire set of windows of a pretty good size home. Not only do they work really well but they're pretty dang cheap too.

    ReplyDelete